Summer’s Gone. Time to Get Down to Business.
Whether you’re attending our September job fair or taking your workwear game to the next level, we have the fashion and accessories you need to kill it at the office.
- Show your confident, creative side with a bold print in a classic cut. This Graphic Gingham Pencil Skirt ($79.99) from Ann Taylor gets the job done.
- Lane Bryant offers this Striped Peplum-Back Blazer ($79.95) that tops off your professional skirts, trousers, or denim.
- A Top-Handle Backpack from ($188) from Banana Republic will let you carry everything you need in a stylish way. It comes with a padded tech pocket that fits most laptops and tablets up to 15” and a fully rubberized bottom panel for added durability.
- A nice alternative to black flats, a pair of Francesca Button Suede Driving Flats ($96.75) from Talbots add some flair with contrast-trimmed tabs and shiny buttons. The Indigo Blue dyed kid suede uppers sit on memory foam footbeds for chic all day comfort.
- There is nothing more classic than a button collared shirt like this Class-Fit Supima Cotton Textured Shirt ($79.50) from Banana Republic. Get this shirt in lilac to set yourself about from the white, black, and blue ones.
- Guys can dress to impress by pairing their dress shirts with the low maintenance Standard Non Iron Charcoal Pant ($89.50) from Banana Republic.
- Ladies looking for work inspo, we recommend picking up Work It: Secrets for Success from the Boldest Women in Business ($13.15) available for pre-order at Barnes & Noble.