Takeout Desserts That Will WOW Your Thanksgiving Guests!
- With over 41 flavors of cupcakes, there’s no way you could go wrong with Mishas Cupcakes for your next holiday event. We suggest the Boston Cream pie. This will go perfect with your Thanksgiving spread and only $39 …YUM! MISHA’S CUPCAKES!
- Check out Brios desserts, can’t pick only one? Try the Dolchino Trio – you have your choice of three petite desserts that are sure to please any sweet tooth ($10.50). BRIO
- Everyone knows pumpkin pie is a Thanksgiving staple but if you’re looking to change it up a bit give the Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake a try. Its only here for a limit time and it will be a great addition to your Thanksgiving menu ($8.00 slice). CHEESECAKE FACTORY.
- A mouthful of heaven! These tasty treats are full of flavor and look beautiful displayed on your table. Le Macaron has over 20 flavors to choose from; Coconut, Pistachio to the more unique Lavender with White Chocolate (Gluten Free 20 count box $53.00). LE MACARONS
- Who knew that Bread Pudding could get any better but at The Pub it sure does – Whiskey Bread Pudding – needs only 1 word AMAZING! It’s a custard-based bread pudding with a whiskey sauce and raisins served with vanilla bean ice cream ($7.00) THE PUB
- Step out of the ordinary and try this extraordinary dessert from RaSushi, Cinnamon Tempura Gelato. RaSushi takes this cinnamon-swirl gelato and adds a light batter before frying it and finishing it with raspberry and chocolate sauce! RA SUSHI
- Looking to mix up your typical holiday desserts? What about a Tiramisu or Cannoli platter from Sals? Sal’s offers two different size platters to satisfy any crowds’ sweet tooth. Starting at $45 for Tiramisu – $2.50 each for Cannoli SAL’S RISTORANTE
- A little hot a little cold – a lot rich and oh so creamy – Fire & Ice Dessert is a Rick Molten dark chocolate cake served with creamy vanilla gelato. SEGAFREDO
- – Frozen Yogurt Cakes and Pies are the perfect addition to any party. Cool and refreshing, festive and fun, TCBY”s cakes and pies are made with the frozen yogurt that you can feel great about serving to your friends and family this Holiday season. TCBY